Masterton and Wairarapa Landscaping
What we do
- Lawns and edging
- Paths and drives
- Paving and steps
- Decks and planters
- Pergolas and arbors
- Patios, walls and courtyards
- Outdoor fireplaces and barbecues
- Fences and gates
- Specimen tree, woodland, shrub and herbaceous planting
- Ponds and water features
- Raised pottagers
- Petanque and tennis courts
Working with Clients
- An initial on site meeting with clients is used to determine needs, options and site limitations.
This is at no cost.
- Broad concept plans and options are then developed and discussed with the clients.
- Once an overall landscape theme and site circulation is confirmed, detailed planning proceeds, usually separated into stages.
- With client agreement to the overall plan, detailed design of hard and soft landscape elements follows. Competitive prices are obtained and cost estimates are provided.
- CAD drawings are used to accurately plan and cost such work.
- Hard landscaping then follows with Steve personally undertaking much of the construction. This can involve drainage, edging, paving and structural elements such as walls, gates, decks, paths, steps, barbecues, pergolas, ponds etc.
- Lawns are laid in the spring or autumn with planting the following winter. Steve obtains plants from a range of national nurseries.
- Steve works on a “no surprises” basis, liaising regularly with clients and gaining their approvals throughout their project.