Terms & Conditions
- We provide a written GST inclusive ex workshop quotation for each hut, setting out its specification plus any items still to be priced and confirmed.
- Provision of a 50% deposit from the client signifies acceptance of the quotation, enabling construction to commence.
- Owner input into construction and/or decorating can be made by agreement.
- Upon completion, ownership of the hut transfers to the client once the balance of the quotation has been paid, together with the full costs of any agreed additional work.
- Should the purchaser default on payment, we will endeavour to sell the hut on their behalf. The balance of construction costs owing together with any costs associated with the sale of the hut will be deducted, before a client refund is made.
- The Shepherds Hut Company stands by the quality of materials and workmanship put into each hut. Any defects or problems that cannot be attributed to normal wear and tear will be remedied, as legally required, at the Shepherds Hut Company’s cost.