Fly through your firewood!
Modernising an old idea...
Our need for firewood and an efficient way of gathering it, has led to the development and refinement of the Soar horse.
The Soar horse:
- Securely clamps together a mix of short and long lengths of wood
- Handles both smaller branches and larger limbs at the same time
- Prevents small pieces of wood from spinning or flying out during chainsawing
- Holds a large volume of wood in each load
- Provides an optimum working posture that minimises bending and stretching
- Ensures safe chainsaw operation with hands and feet well away from the chain.
Click the photos below to enlarge.